What Is PPC
What Is PPC, Pay per Click is one of the Main Module of Digital Marketing, Advertiser Pay for the click to the Ad which posted.
We have several platforms for Advertising, They are
- Google Ad words
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Linked In Ads
- Bing Ads
- Yahoo Ads
- In App Ads
We have Different Type of Ads, They are
- Display Ads
- Video Ads
- Native Ads
To Run Ads in Any Platform we need to know about the business, And what we need from the Ads
- Website Traffic
- Product and Brand Consideration
- Brand Awareness
- App Promotion
Based on business we have to select which type of Ad we should go for.
- Keywords take the main part in PPC, Based On our keyword our ad will show up.
- In PPC we bid on Keywords based of search volume
- So Bidding is buying that keyword and inserting in Ad format, it is totally depend on our spending
- Similarly Budget is our spending total Ad
- In Ads We can target people based on their Geo and Demographics and devices
- Whenever a viewer clicks on our Ad Google will charge for that.
- We also have more bid strategies and PPC is one of the strategies in Advertising
- When we are going for PPC we have to create the Ad like when they click on the Ad we have to make them conversion also.
- There are some rules to follow while creating Ad format.
- Those are Headline and URL and Description should be relevant with keywords and we have to follow how many characters we should use in those three properties.
As per my understanding PPC will be in every platform of Ads which I mentioned above, Keywords are heroes in the PPC, Targeting with them based on Buyer persona and our business is Ad.