On-Page Ranking Factors
On-Page Ranking factors To Rank in Search Engines. With these Tips and by implementing these factors we can rank our website in first page at first place of search engines.
Google uses about 200 different factors to rank a site. Apparently.No matter how precise this number is. The scale of it is always intimidating.Especially for someone who is just starting to rank their site.
But here’s the catch.
All of these factors are not equally important. Some are indeed essential, but others might not make a big difference in your market.
Lots of people over whom you don’t even have much direct influence. If you’ve just launched your site and are trying to figure out which aspects of SEO you need to focus on first, here’s a treat for you.
List of On-Page ranking factors
- URL Structure: URL structure is one of the important factor to optimize website or web page. During creating landing page you should give keyword in URL and that should be focus key word and to separate categories we use “ – “
- Meta tags: Meta tags are most important to rank website in search engine optimization, there are 3 types of Meta tags we have those are “Meta title ”, “Meta Description”, “Meta Keywords”. We should give these tags to rank and those tags should contain focus keyword.
- Content Optimization: Content is main in search engine optimization. In content we should use keywords by maintaining keyword density and proximity. In content optimization we have Heading optimization and image optimization as well. We should maintain minimum 300 words in article to get ranking and that article should be readable.
- Sitemap: Sitemap is nothing but navigation to the Web pages which are in Website. Sitemaps are two types XML and HTML. XML is for Robots and HTML is for Users, For Robots and users it will be easy to read or follow the follow of website. Google says it boost the ranking
- Schema Mark-up: Schema mark-up is giving ratings and reviews to the web page or website. With this Schema visitors can able to give rating and they can trust the web page or website based on the ratings which the website have. To implement we can do it from schema.org
- Canonical Tag: Canonical tag used to make sure the website has only one type of URL. For Example ,www.example.com,Example.com. Google bot see this as three different websites having same content and it block the website on the other hand reduce the ranking. To avoid that we use Canonical tag.
- W3C Validation: W3C validation used to check the Code errors. It Will validate site and tell you is there any code errors or not. To check code errors go to w3c validator
- AMP-Accelerated Mobile Page: Whenever visitors open website or webpage in Mobiles the web site should come within seconds otherwise visitor feels like slow website and they will go to another website and we will get bounce rate. To avoid that we should use AMP for websites.
- 301,302 redirection: This will redirect visitors from your old website URL to new website URL. Once you change or rename your website you have to redirect visitors to the new website. Otherwise we lose our regular visitors. To avoid that we should use 301-302 redirection to our website.
- 404 Error Page: Which means this page is not available. If somebody accessing other URL which does not belongs to, it will show 404 Error. If we do not create the page will show “This can’t be reached” and we lose customers. To avoid that we should use 404 Error page.
- Mobile Friendly Optimization: There one algorithm called Mobile geddon. It says if you have website it should be mobile friendly. Which means the website should fit in mobile.
- HTTPS: HTTPS which means your website should have SSL certificate. SSL Means Secure Socket Layer. BY having this SSL your website will be secure from hacking and Google says you must have SSL.
- Domain and Hosting Age: That is to Say While buying Domain and hosting prefer to take them for long time. So that you need not to worry about renewal till that date.
- Keywords: Keywords are most important in ranking our website. We need to do keyword research by using keyword research platforms. By using most searched keyword with low difficulty you can get ranking in search engines.
- User Friendly: Whenever we create a website that website should be user friendly. So that user can stay in our page for long time and Moreover with this we can avoid bounce rate as a result.
These are the 15 best On-Page ranking factors to rank in search engine.